i get fed but the hunger still remains
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
As foreseen, the black bear advanced, omnipotent and domineering. Tatsuya's ears went back, facial expression twisting into one of anger, tail inadequately tucking, nape bristling just as fiercely as her own. The plan had been to give the hare to Tonravik but seeing as she was being a ruffian, he now had some reservations. It was discernible a part of him wanted to submit to her while another wanted to disobey her brutish demands simply out of spite. She would be reminded that he did not submit without tests, nor would he always comply to her demands. I am not a wolf to be led without dispute.
INDENTTatsuya was not without a heart, a mind. He was an being full of sentiment, of effectual concerns and opinions. He saw – felt – many things she did not. This did not make either of them any less a wolf than the other, but in the weeks to come, his sentiments may very well change...or he may come to accept a part of himself that's been hidden away for a extended period of time. Only time would reveal whether or not he was fit to live here among the draconian Tonravik and her evenly bestial kin.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 16, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 19, 2015, 01:44 AM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - August 19, 2015, 03:02 PM