Bearclaw Valley things are going to be different around here
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel nodded when Adlartok spoke, confirming that his name was indeed Raziel. Apparently, he had gotten Adlartok's name right too, which was surprising considering the fact he hadn't really acknowledged the boy's presence since his arrival to Bearclaw Valley. To the Roman, he didn't really seem to be a hardworking type and would gladly threaten to kick the silver boy out if he didn't know Adlartok was Scarlett's adopted child. Honestly, the albino had a serious problem. She was a wild animal, and however much she was able to suppress, there still had to be something wild in her, right?

"Whatever you say, kid," Raziel said, almost in a weary tone. "You can be content in the information that if Scarlett wishes to be Alpha Female once more, I won't hesitate to give it to her," but obviously, I'll end up doing all the serious work as our dear albino friend doesn't seem to know how to handle situations that should involve violence. She's better off caring for kids and wounded packmates than leading a pack as far as I'm concerned.

He then turned to Cicero, the only pup from Blackfeather Woods that he actually liked. "Depends on their behavior, I suppose," Raz said thoughtfully with a small smile. "You're smart, boy, I'll give you that. Your siblings on the other hand.....are too spoiled," was he supposed to be less straightforward with this? "No offense of course, Cicero," he added with an afterthought.
Messages In This Thread
RE: things are going to be different around here - by Raziel - July 20, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: things are going to be different around here - by Cicero - September 14, 2015, 03:50 AM