i get fed but the hunger still remains
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Tonravik marched toward him, and as he came for her in turn she let out a guttural snarl. If she could help it, this dispute would end promptly; she would beat him, and eat his food, and then snap at him some more due to his falling out of line. Her temper was short, and he had caused it to flare in seconds. There was no emotion involved in this; take the feeling out, and one would find logic and necessity.

She charged into him, chest first. Her fangs sought to grip the side of his throat and, should this be successful, she would move to rip his foreleg beneath him, so she could (attempt to) shove him down. Tonravik was not gentle in this; her dominance displays would grow quite rough due to what he threatened. Of course, no blood would be drawn in the process (unless he bit his tongue if he did fall... but that was the price he would pay for coming between her and any source of food), but her dominance displays never were done to coddle. Simply to remind. 

Her tail lifted over her hindquarters all the while, ears flat atop her skull despite the initial forward-thrust that promised her aggression should he not relent. These things were never personal. This was strictly business, and Tonravik was one ruthless boss.
Messages In This Thread
i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 16, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - July 20, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - August 19, 2015, 03:02 PM