i get fed but the hunger still remains
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Wolves did not live in the past. Tatsuya has blithely moved on from when Tonravik bullied him back at Big Salmon Lake. But in addition to that, she did something to counterbalance any remaining bitterness towards her: she saved his life. And this? He saw this more of a reminder that he was not dismayed to refuse, no matter how expectant and consequently hungry she may be. The Zeta did not view this as anything personal. Gladly, too. Emotions would only succeed in slowing him down and he certainly did not want that.
INDENTFor all his ostentation, Tatsuya did not engage the angry vacuum. Instead, he scuffled away, letting his present fall from his teeth, unprotected. There. You got what you wanted. Guardedly he stood now, head even with spine, ears pinned, tail whipping behind him. It was the closest she was going to get to subservience right now, frustrated by her claim. Should she choose to teach him a lesson after she was done, he would meet her challenge in a frenzy of teeth, claws, and fervor.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 16, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 21, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - August 19, 2015, 03:02 PM