Bearclaw Valley things are going to be different around here
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
I apologize for my absence and my flightyness perhaps. I have been battling some health concerns and depression.

Artok imagined that most of them thought he was lazy or no use. He could handle them thinking that, he really didn't care what they thought of him. He did what he could when he was around. SImple thing was though, he couldn't handle staying in one place too long. The only reason he came back all the time, was simply that Scarlett was there and he had promised. He patrolled and he hunted, but it was whatever.

Artok turned towards the strange talking wolf, and though he honestly wanted to curl his lip in contempt and tell the guy to talk right, he stayed his tongue. I haven't met them either. You guys aren't from around here? Were you entitled where you were from? is that why your brother and sister are spoiled?

Artok really had no time for spoiled wolves, he himself wasn't and he found it ridiculous those that were. Though he imagined when he thought about it. Miss. Scarlett's babes would probably be spoiled.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
RE: things are going to be different around here - by Adlartok - July 29, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: things are going to be different around here - by Cicero - September 14, 2015, 03:50 AM