i get fed but the hunger still remains
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Okay so I tried to incorporate this into my post but I don't know if I did it very well.
Damn it I PP'ed. :/ SIGH. Tell me if this isn't okay.
So promptly did her mood change. Tatsuya was not even resentful over the hare anymore, animosity ebbing to complacency. A grumble of appreciation sounded from her – something he had demanded before eating his gift. Alright. I can live with this. It was amusing (and kinda frustrating) to see her get so riled up over a meal. Was she always like this or was it because she was pregnant? A devious, sportive spark shone in his sunburst eyes, tail languidly waving behind him. Tatsuya was eager to meet the Tonravik that did not have babes forming within her. If only because it might give insight to what went on in that noggin of hers.
INDENTClosing the distance between them, he trickily brought his neck astride her own, auds pinned and appendage submissive...before resting his chin firmly between her shoulder blades with an ominous rumble, ears pricked and tail indifferent. A flagrant jab at dominance. One Tonravik would not let go undisputed. The Zeta has not sparred with his Alpha and he thought it was long overdue. Rather than taking the worn and beaten path of just asking her, he took the route that would assuredly piss her off.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 16, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 30, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - August 19, 2015, 03:02 PM