i get fed but the hunger still remains
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
h h h h o l y s he t
its ok i pp by this lil shove back just not in if he was forced backward by it yada yada

As he approached, Tonravik remained lax. He was diminutive in it, up until the last.

Her own ears perked as she heard his rumble, and she wasted no time. The alpha female snarled and moved to shove against her agitator, her plume stiff behind her and her own ears thrust aggressively forward. The alpha female did not see this as play, or a spar, but as much a challenge as any... and she answered to it in first shoving against him, back off. Her own snarl was menacing, lips peeling back to reveal the row of fangs she had used time and time again against many, though few times upon any of her own.

The alpha female swung her hind away to move backward, jaw parting only just to protect the throat, the sound she emitted one that foretold of an unpropitious end to this. If he submitted, it could be avoided, but the alpha female waited for his next move, tail high and furs bristling. She stood there, anchored, and as still as death, the low snarl growing louder in pitch and volume both.
Messages In This Thread
i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 16, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - July 30, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - August 19, 2015, 03:02 PM