i get fed but the hunger still remains
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Okay, so maybe he went about this the wrong way. Having contended with the likes of Kroc, Arverk and Echelon, he felt like a spar would involve rank no matter what. At one point in each battle, it came up. It made the wolverine question why these wolves were so peckish when it came to status. The life they led, it contrasted against everything he has ever known. He grew up with no Alpha, no superiors to dangle their power (however well-earned) over his head like an ambrosial rabbit haunch. Tatsuya grew aware of these strict systems but he has never partaken in them.
INDENTIn his opinion, there was nothing to get huffy about. Leadership was a number of things, many of which involved those beneath you. To usurp Tonravik would probably disband the pack, anyway; he was a neophyte and has not earned the trust of his pack mates. Having him at the helm would weaken them. In time, he would prove himself. To lead or be led. To Tonravik, to her subordinates. For better or for worse.
INDENTDid...did the she-bear actually feel threatened by him? What good was he? He has done nothing to earn the reliance of her underlings, and yet she felt threatened by him...? Perhaps the lack of certainty between Tonravik and Tatsuya was what set her off. That hurts. Why does that hurt? Indeed. She saved him from a watery grave, from starvation, from the elements, and she did not trust him as he did her. Hm. Yep. That definitely hurts. Tatsuya would get over it. Probably.
INDENTStaring at her paws, he grew quiet and contemplative, posture lenient. Whereas Tonravik was brawn, he was mostly brains. Excessively so, ruminating on this strange, new structure he must learn and navigate. Along with it's instinctual leader.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 16, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tatsuya - July 30, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: i get fed but the hunger still remains - by Tonravik - August 19, 2015, 03:02 PM