Bearclaw Valley I own too much black
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove was not blind to what was happening. He'd seen the shift since he'd first stepped foot back into the valley, and it'd moved farther than he'd planned for it to when the Roman took power. He knew the consequences of his actions now, but back when he'd left, he hadn't. The Inuit had allowed for his emotions to cloud his judgement, and upon his return he'd sworn to himself to never allow such a thing to happen again. It was too late now, however. The deed had been carried out, and the results of his actions had been quick to follow suit. "I realized that the second Raziel took power," he admitted, rather ashamed it'd taken him so long to see. His skills in reading others were definitely rusty, which he would need to work to fix later. "I had assumed things could be fixed right after I'd returned to this valley, but the change in command showed me my judgement had been flawed." He could make no excuses for himself. It was his fault that the pack had changed, that the valley was no longer an extension of Blackfeather and the Brotherhood. The conclusion had been drawn out by his mind only a mere seconds after he'd been confronted by the silver man. There was no one to blame but himself, and he accepted that, along with whatever would come along with it.

With his acceptance of the situation, came an array of thoughts. Blackfeather had been the first pack he'd joined after swearing he would never request joining the ranks of one, and Meldresi was still the one he was loyal to. Though he'd founded Bearclaw alongside his lover, his loyalties were bound to the dark woods, and so they would stay until his soul left the physical plane. "For now, I must watch over my children and make sure they are not harmed," he started, having already started to piece together a plan of sorts. Whether or not he would be successful with it was up to fate to decide, though he would work out separate plans to follow through with no matter which way it fell. "When they are old enough to travel, I wish to bring them to the woods to meet your mother, to show them who they should be loyal to. If Meldresi wishes it, then, I will challenge Raziel upon my return to this valley." The idea had flaws, as he would need to convince the children to follow him and Scarlett to let them leave, but such things would be worked out later. Kove wished to make up for his mistakes, and to prove that his mind was now clear and his ties to the Brotherhood as strong as ever. He would not leave again, and he certainly wouldn't allow for the valley to turn into some Roman dynasty, or whatever. Not as long as the Dark Queen still wished for a branch of her empire to exist.
Messages In This Thread
I own too much black - by Damien - June 18, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - June 25, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 24, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 27, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 01, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - August 23, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 25, 2015, 11:59 PM