Firestone Hot Springs This ain't no relaxing spa date.
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Yes, she actually is in the water, sorry x

Ayana nodded and thought about his words. She did love sceming, it was her personality and manipulating people was definitely one of her strenghts. But lying? She wasn't that much of a player and her social skills were horrible, so she had to think of a technique t convince others of her innocence without lying too much. Maybe she could simply tell the truth, but with a twist? "I want to join your pack because you seem like good company. And by the way, I used to be part of Blackfeather Woods but they kicked me out because I was too much of a bit*h. Can I join?" Yes, she did need some practice. But Ayana was rather positive that she would be accepted. If it came to the worst case she would sinmply let her female charme play the game. She smiled. Being a female had it's positive sides sometimes.

The water was soaking her whole fur, she was getting a deep cleanse and it felt rather frelaxing than frightening after all. She didn't regret getting in the pool. Maybe the water wasn't as dirty as she expected, but she still hated being wet and cold after leaving a pool like this. And it looked ugly aswell. Burke asked Cyn if she had any questions and Ayana was interested to hear what the female was thinking about. Ayana closed her eyes for a second and imagined meeting the Alpha of another pack. If they were as kind as Burke, it would be easy. Although Burke probably wasn't nice to loners. Especially ones that came close to the borders. The female opened her eyes again and concentrated herself on the situation she was in right now. She wanted this mission so much she forgot about her dark side for a second. For now, the presence was a lot more important and she appreciated the small break from worrying about her past.
Messages In This Thread
This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Cyn - August 02, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Burke - August 03, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Ayana - August 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Cyn - August 03, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Ayana - August 04, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Cyn - August 04, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: This ain't no relaxing spa date. - by Ayana - August 05, 2015, 08:55 AM