Northstar Vale Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right
8 Posts
Ooc — Allie
@Kit :)

Jaspar slowed, taking a second to catch his breath. He had come along way, over many terrains and lands. 

And he still wasn't done running.

Picking up his feet, he continued to run, faster and faster. He knew that he had lost them, but just to be sure, he ran a little more away.
Cursing himself, he shook his head, wondering how he had gotten himself into this situation. One day, he had been running the plains, meeting the unmated females, stirring up trouble. Then, a pack of hormonal wolves, snapping at his heels. Note to self; do NOT approach mated females during mating season. Does not end well, he told himself. But it wasn't just that. 
Maybe he had set two packs against each other who were at the beginning of forming a treaty. Though, it had seemed like a good idea at the time. Chuckling to himself, he acknowledged that this was definitely the best prank he had ever done. Good going, setting a new high for yourself, I bet no other handsome fox like you has ever done something so awesome like that! ,  he thought smirking. It was in his nature to be the trickster, the swindler and the con-man. But deep down, he knew what he wanted. Someone to care for. The lies and tricks were just an outer appearance. 
Though he would never admit it.

Coming to a stop, he surveyed his surroundings. He had never been here before, much less the Teekon. It was a serene place, set between two ridges. He could tell that there were neighboring packs, so he stayed well away. He had enough with packs for a lifetime. But otherwise, it was perfect. Actually, it looked a lot like his Oma described. She told him of a place that she had grew up, the perfect place. Growing up, he had wanted to find that place, but never did. There was no telling that this place was it, but it could definitely measure up. 
He had only looked around for a few minutes before catching the scent of another. Another fox, female. He was about to smirk, but he stopped himself. This was a new place, a new beginning. Maybe he could find.. no. Instead, he followed the scent. 
Up ahead, he spotted a female, quite a pretty one at that. Her coat was white, splattered with black spots. Clearing his throat, he made his presence known. "Hello there, the name's Jaspar. And who might you be?"
Messages In This Thread
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 14, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 20, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 20, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 25, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 06, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 07, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 11, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 11, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM