Redhawk Caldera BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"I didn't sneeze it out. It came out of my eyeball like some sort of alien slug, I'm told," Peregrine replied dryly. "Are your ears working? I just told you your breath smells like a bag of filthy cocks. Talk about foul mouths," he quipped, his tone still wryer than usual. But there was a hint of a smile in his eyes and at the corners of his mouth. He found pity repugnant, so he appreciated the Beta female's crude approach more than he could say.

"I'm glad you came by, penislips," Peregrine said after a moment, stretching again and then taking a seat. As was becoming normal for him, he turned his head sideways to focus his right eye on his visitor. "Wildfire mentioned you want to take her on a field trip sometime soon. Where do you all plan to go? I know she's been running around the nearby territories a bit but I assume you two intend to go a bit farther...?" He didn't like it but he also wouldn't stop it. He just wanted to be informed.
Messages In This Thread
BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 16, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 22, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 23, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 27, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 29, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 04, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 11, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 19, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 26, 2015, 07:56 PM