Swiftcurrent Creek three days rest
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt smiled, and felt the relief of acceptance wash over him. He lay himself upon the ground and looked up at her, enjoying the view of her from this angle, his tail absently and slowly swayed along the ground. The rabbit was respectfully accepted so now he was going to have to catch himself another breakfast, but that was something he was more then willing to do He was just excited she accepted it.

His voice was deep but soft, and his accent still Canadian “I have found the others distant, but I have heard tell of a ‘lion’ attack and in the aftermath of something like that I would expect nothing less... I just wish I had been here to help... The land is pleasant and easy to protect, it also would give an advantage in a fight to those who know it well.” He left out the fact that he had sparked some of the less then happy reactions, since he was still learning his own place in the pack. Never before had he needed to submit to others, no one other then an alpha had ever expected him to submit. This was hard for him to adjust too, he pretended to himself it was because he had been a lone wolf to long but he knew the difference. He couldn’t slide in and just assume a high rank, he knew that now, and oddly he was mostly ok with it, this surprised him too.

He tipped his head to the left a little as he asked this question “Are you ok, Mi'lady?” He spoke with reverence in his tone, there was nothing in his words, tone or posture to indicate that the word mi’lady was anything more then a word, a title, A word this wolf had never used in jest. Ferdie wanted a truthful answer and wanted to know how she was both physically and emotionally. He wanted to get to know this femme, she fascinated him but getting her to open up to him was proving to be a daunting task
Messages In This Thread
three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 20, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 20, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 21, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 22, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 24, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 25, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 27, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 28, 2014, 06:21 PM