The devil has my ear today
53 Posts
Ooc —
She did not have to wait long, and was initially defensive as a wolf came careening down the mountain paths towards her. Drifting as she was, Salamander did not identify the golden wolf as he came close, and instead drew up in to a weakly defensive posture; no longer was she the powerhouse she had once been. Now, every movement felt like it was being translated to a body that was no longer her own. Her teeth bared, briefly, and were red streaked with old blood as well as new; she coughed, and then sank. When the wolf spoke, she knew not to be so distrustful - not many knew of her name among the Tartok wolves.

Her breathing was ragged, but she composed herself enough to form a quick synopsis.

"Storm confused me," she started, since that was where it all began, with that damn weather, "I tried to find the mountain, but... Found black feathers instead," she gagged softly then, and looked to him - seeing his golden pelt but not the details. Iqniq, made of fire. "Help me." The command was pathetic as it left her lips, and for a moment Salamander looks utterly defeated.
Messages In This Thread
The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 27, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - September 13, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - September 13, 2015, 10:36 PM