Lost Creek Hollow what i've done
51 Posts
Ooc — JB
leaps at the chance for another eshe thread hue hue hue hue hue. also wanna discover an internal territory???

The pack hadn't been settled for very long, but already Riordan was getting the lay of the land. He was happily picking through the forest and creating some wide natural paths, thanks to his bulk, while also seeking something more interesting in the process. The hollow was beautiful, but it was boring - there, he'd thought it plainly enough. And for Rio, boring just wouldn't cut it. Being a wanderer was hard, but it was rewarding too - in the sense that, you never knew what each day would bring. The same logic could be applied to pack life, except as the wolves became further ingrained within the territory, they would all adapt and the enticing strangeness of the foreign soil would drain away.

So he was exploring. Dredging through the thicker patches of forest, sniffing around the base of strange looking trees, finding bizarre animal scents he had never encountered before - namely a badger hole, but he had no idea what a badger was, only that it smelled strange and new and amazing - and, apparently, getting himself nice and lost in the creek lands. When he heard something moving behind him, Riordan crouched as far down as his burly body allowed him, and waited. He tried to get a good look at whatever was moving - maybe it was a deer, or the weird thing he had smelled in the abandoned hole?

When the thing got close enough he leapt out to greet it - fur spiking softly along his scruff, while his head was low and protective over his throat. He was preparing a super manly roar (teeth bared and all) when he realized he had leapt right in front of Eshe. "Oh -" he murmured, sliding his lips back over his great big badass teeth, "- sorry! I thought you were... I dunnae, something else."

(Well she was something else, but in a different sense.)
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 05:45 PM