Lost Creek Hollow what i've done
50 Posts
Ooc —
I'm sorry, I had to.

Bhreac was putting concentrated effort into spending time away from her sister. It wasn't that she didn't want to spend time with Eshe, or that she couldn't find other ways to occupy herself, but she was still getting used to dealing with wolves she didn't know inside and out. There was danger there, and Eshe was safe, and familiar, and she'd missed her. The thread of anxiety she felt whenever she was terribly far from her sister, lately, though made her wary of giving into that impulse too much. She didn't want to close herself off to others, nor shut herself away from the possibility of truly starting over.

Eshe seemed to find it easy to grow find of new acquaintances — Bhreac could barely bring herself to admit that she liked somebody as a friend. And though she envied her sister's openness, it worried her, too. She was about to head out on her own for some more exploration of the area, though, when she crossed near enough to catch her sister's scent nearby — and then Riordan's. After Eshe's blushing not-nearly confessions the other day, despite the fact that Bhreac liked Riordan quite a bit, she felt instantly protective, and wary.

Sighing, she headed toward them, and caught the tail end of the interaction — Riordan leaping out at her sister, teeth bared. Startled, Bhreac hurried to Eshe's aid, but by the time she arrived at Eshe's side, butting up against her shoulder, it became clear it was a misunderstanding.

"I was going to defend you from this great beast," Bhreac said, squinting, "but I think he's all bark and no bite."
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 05:45 PM