Lost Creek Hollow what i've done
50 Posts
Ooc —
The moment after she'd automatically darted out in her sister's defense, it immediately set in how weird this was. She knew Eshe liked Riordan embarrassingly much, but Riordan didn't know, and despite a lack of some social graces, she was aware that hollering it to the unsuspecting male would probably not be copacetic. On top of that, she was very nervous about this whole situation — she didn't want Eshe to get hurt. She didn't want anybody who wasn't one hundred percent worthy of her sister's trust and affection to receive and ounce of it. Riordan seemed lovely, but then, she'd learned in the time she'd spent with the pack that had attacked her family, many of them seemed lovely when their teeth weren't bared, too.

Nipping her sister back, Bhreac turned to Riordan to watch their relation dawn on him. She wagged her tail a bit at the invitation to have a look around, unaware of her sister's insecurity — though perhaps that was part of the cause — because though the whole situation made her feel slightly uneasy, she liked the prospect of chaperoning. Not that either Riordan nor Eshe knew that's what she was doing. Well... Eshe might realize. But still.

"What're we lookin' for?" Bhreac asked, ever practical. Knocking her shoulder into her sister's playfully, Bhreac peeled off to the side, taking a few steps and pausing to look back at her newly appointed travel companions for them to come along. As a chaperone, she couldn't possibly leave them alone behind her — and then, of course, there was the niggling but growing desire for attention herself, and a vague sense of displeasure at the thought of Riordan and Eshe pairing off and leaving her on her own. Neither half of that equation made her feel particularly thrilled, but she tried to tamp down on it as best she could.
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 05:45 PM