Redhawk Caldera BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"I know, right?" were the first words to escape his mouth after Finley offered her opinion on the matter. "He's already accomplished for his age. His ear has never held him back before. Why is she letting it hold him back now?" As much as he had weighed Fox's perspective and come to terms with it, there was still a part of him that was still stuck on the whole idea.

"You know..." he thought aloud, his voice trailing off for a few beats before he picked up again. "I wanted to make an occasion of it. Select him as heir, announce it to the pack, all that... Fox asked if we could do it in secret instead, not even tell him about it. I wonder if there's a compromise in there, though. I can tell Nightjar we've been thinking he'd make a good leader and that if he's interested, we can do some special training with him. No guarantees, though. Do you think she'd be okay with that?"

Of course, he would have to ask her (and would), yet Peregrine suddenly felt hopeful about the whole thing again. Sure, it wasn't as grandiose as his original plan but seeing as he and his mate felt so differently, this was a good place to meet in the middle, he felt. If Nightjar didn't measure up in the end, there was no harm done, really, because none of it would be a guarantee. Although Peregrine didn't have a doubt in his mind that Nightjar would rise to the occasion spectacularly.
Messages In This Thread
BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 16, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 22, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 27, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 29, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 31, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 04, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 11, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 19, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 26, 2015, 07:56 PM