when a heart is broken
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
When a grey wolf came into view, Leo's eyes lit up with pure happiness. "Raziel!", he called while running up to him. He knew he would never leave him! He buried his head into his back leg, happy to see him. That was when the smell of blood rose into his nostrils. He pulled back, frightened by the smell. It smelled like wolf blood. "Raziel is hurt!"

He didn't notice the other wolf come, he only cared for the blood. He looked backwards to see his mother walk up to him. "No Chevalier. That is Burke. Not this... Raziel." He growled at this. "My name is not Chevee. It's Leo! Leeeeoooo!" He heard her mother sigh with impatience. "Hello Nemesis. Burke. Yes, I have found my missing son. Yes, that good for nothing furball had him." Who was she talking about.

"I'm sorry Burke. I've been uneasy ever since the storm, so I thought looking for herbs for Meldresi would give me peace. I traveled farther than I intended. I ran into Bearclaw Valley while I traveled. I wanted to see how Scarlett was doing. She smelled of puppies, so I asked her about it. We were talking about them and then I bought up the topic of the storm. I told her how Ohen took Chevalier away and then she said that he may had dropped him there. She didn't want to give him to me at first, but I won the verbal spar in the end. She gave him to me, but this next thing I say is important." Leo didn't want to hear a word that came from his mother's mouth, he dug his head deeper into Burke's fur, finding that he was crying again.

"You know that 'truce' we had with Bearclaw. Yep, that's over now. Scarlett never wants to see another one of us again."
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - August 30, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Burke - August 31, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Nemesis - August 31, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - August 31, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Burke - September 01, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Nemesis - September 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - September 01, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Burke - September 02, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Nemesis - September 02, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - September 08, 2015, 11:07 PM