Phoenix Maplewood King Rat
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Insomniac twins. Obviously something caused Nochtli to shirk away from the throws of sleep, but tired as Reek was, he hadn't the foresight to catch or comprehend anything behind it. He simply nodded along to her explanation with a weary shrug.  Thanks Noch," he mumbled, knowing  very well that the untamed world was a savage place.  He had seen it first hand. Those that would aim to take what they had by force and claim what the wolves of the Maplewood had were numerous in number. His unsettled expression shifted into a slight and terse smile before he mumbled, "—But, I think we're fine... for now at least.  I mean, whatever's out there would have to go through me and this, uh, impeccable physique."  It was absolutely ridiculous and Reeks face showed it, but a little bit of humor was a cathartic remedy to his unsettled state.

Her genuine concern for his condition was heartwarming, but in no way was Reek ready to open up to the Amazon completely. Though she was a pack member, and by proxy, a member of his family... she was still held at arms length like all new arrivals. Especially when it came to something so personally unsettling. "I'm alright," came  his response.  A lie, but a damn good one. However, once his dream was no longer fresh in his mind, he would be just that. Fine. "Just some bad dreams, nothing special."
Messages In This Thread
King Rat - by Reek - August 23, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - August 24, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - August 27, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - August 30, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - August 31, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - September 03, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - September 04, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - September 09, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - September 10, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - September 15, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - September 25, 2015, 01:53 PM