when a heart is broken
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke flattened his ears when the pup rushed to him like he was his father or something. He growled softly because other than the spiderlings he wasn't a fan of younger wolves. He had said to Lusa that he would train them but not because of his own pleasure. Once the pup growled at his mother and even talked back to her Burke grabbed him roughly by his scruff as a correction. Even though the pup was probably used being grabbed by the loose skin, Burke made sure that the pup would feel his correction. "Be respectful to your mother," he growled at the pup. "I'm Burke, your alpha," he let out with a warning in his tone. 

Burke listened to what Lusa was telling, so it had been Ohen who brought the pup to Bearclaw, on one hand it was rather smart because that Scarlett woman did like to care for babies, and it seemed that Chevalier was more than well fed. "Then we leave Scarlett and that pack of hers behind. Perfect for me because that Kove is a traitor too. He couldn't even keep leadership and had to give it away to this Raziel. Humiliating. And that was a dark brother," Burke spoke. He then looked at Lusa and at Nemesis. "She cared at least for your child. We don't want anything to do with them and they don't want to do anything with us. Lets just keep it like that. I don't want a war while Meldresi is carrying. I want to be able to spend time with my children,' he spoke, and there was no arguing with that.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - August 30, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Burke - August 31, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Nemesis - August 31, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - August 31, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Burke - September 01, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Nemesis - September 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - September 01, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Burke - September 02, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Nemesis - September 02, 2015, 11:37 AM