Phoenix Maplewood King Rat
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
"Woe indeed," came his half-wheezed retort despite the fact that just the thought unsettled Reek even more.  Reek being the sole defender of the territory was almost funny. Perhaps if that responsibility didn't rest upon his shoulders, he would have found more humor in the situation. Thankfully he had the support of the others, his family, and where he walked— he was never alone. After living his life without a cause, he had finally found his with the companions he kept. The power of friendship was such a tired cliche, but Reek had finally conceded that there was something to it. He would give his final breath for his pack if it came down to it.

Like a firmly pressed spring, Reek was tightly coiled in his unease. The prospect of any further sleep in the night was long gone, but when Nochtli suggested a late night hunt, Reek could already feel himself begin to physically relax.  "Well," he began, managing a terse smirk. "Have you made an appointment with my secretary? I have so much stuff to do... but, maybe I can fit a hunt into my busy schedule." To be honest, staring at his reflection in the moonlight was more unsettling than productive and a quick hunt would definitely flush the mind of it's collective herby-jeeby's.
Messages In This Thread
King Rat - by Reek - August 23, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - August 24, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - August 27, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - August 30, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - August 31, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - September 03, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - September 04, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - September 09, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - September 10, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: King Rat - by Nochtli - September 15, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: King Rat - by Reek - September 25, 2015, 01:53 PM