I seriously need some Starbucks
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
The boys were well and more active than ever. All four of them were something of a handful, but that didn't keep him from enjoying their childish spirits nor their level of fascination with all things. He rolled with Atuaserk and Pingasut, keeping his body between the both of them as they double teamed him and went for his ears. Those milk teeth were sharp and while he let them have their victory here and there, it was always short lived. He couldn't let those pups get the best of dear old Dad, but he could pretend to let them win upon occasion.

All playtime came to a halt when that call rose upon the air. He froze, turning his ears towards the sound only to let his ears fall flat upon realizing who it was. Kivi. She was back. His eyes turned immediately towards Tonravik. They shared a look. This... particular individual was of such circumstance that her presence required an audience. Thankfully, Aariak was near. They left the pups in his care and descended their slippery slopes together.

"The plains wolves are no more," he mentioned to Tonravik as they descended. "She must come alone." He couldn't remember whether or not he'd filled her in on that much. Savik had informed him of the pack's disbandment. Their newest member had dallied with the plains wolves briefly, but it was evident the dark wolf was no of their culture and he was welcomed. Kivi? She was very much of their culture and had tried her luck upon the borders of the Spine so many times she'd made an enemy of herself. While normally Tartok was quick to abandon all ties to the past upon accepting a wolf, Kivi had a history of intended harm against their kin. Letting a snake into their midsts was not something they could do so easily.

He arrived upon the scene with Tonravik and Nanuk who joined them. Tail high. Head lifted. He was the very epitome of dominance and the tension upon his lips held promise of violence should Kivi not play her cards right. She'd made herself a villain to this pack time and time again. Here and now they would all be judge, jury, and, quite possibly, her executioner. A growl rumbled in his throat. There'd be no room for conversation if she did not submit and quickly.
Messages In This Thread
I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 09, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 09, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 09, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 09, 2015, 07:06 PM