I seriously need some Starbucks
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Tonravik listened to her mate, who affirmed what she had noted in her expedition out of the territory. Tonravik had meant to bring it up to him, to see what he had known... perhaps he had informed her, but she could not think of it then. He reminded her now, in any case. The plains were no more. If she came alone or not, she would die that way dependent entirely on her actions here and now. In their approach, she watched the other fall backward and then shrink to her stomach. Where was the spirited spitfire...? Tonravik was of the same mind as her mate. To have a snake in their midst was not what they needed. How could Tonravik trust the other before her to be a good subordinate when she had not been beneath the male she had met, who had led the foreigners?

The alpha female did not stop in her approach. She moved to the side of Kivi, snarling loudly. She was not appeased by the other shrinking, not after all that had been done. Tonravik wanted the others ultimate show of submission, or the three of them would be upon her in seconds. Why the other was here she did not understand fully, but before they got to that, Tonravik needed the other to show she and hers fully she would not bring harm to them. If this was an act, she was sure her mate and Nanuk would note it as the other moved. Tonravik's eyes also did not leave the other... she tried to discern what was going on, here. Had the other come to die? That she might come to live was not something she even thought of.
Messages In This Thread
I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 09, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 09, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 09, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 09, 2015, 07:06 PM