I seriously need some Starbucks
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
All three wolves from the Spire leadership was present. He wasn't sure whether it was an honor or a misfortune for this wolf to warrant such an audience. For them? It was a precaution. He found his lips curling in a silent snarl as Kivi lowered herself further. Tail tucked and belly to the ground, the whine that fled her lips still felt extremely dissatisfying.

Nanuk stepped forward. Tonravik moved to circle the wolf and stopped at her side with a snarl. Iqniq stepped forward, completing their circle of fangs around her. She was posed lowly, but from that position she was also posed to run. Evidently, she needed a little help in knowing how to properly submit. "On your back," he hissed. Paws up. Throat bared. It was the ultimate form of submission and the most humiliating of them, but given her history even that position didn't quite seem to be enough. Not with children in their midsts. Nothing ever felt like quite enough with such fragile lives around.

Still, despite the posturing and the physical threats, they would get no where if words were not exchanged. As the most vocal of their motley crew, he growled deeper allowing the low, brassy rumble to spool within his chest. "Do you seek death?" he asked, though there was no lilt of question in his voice. He could think of no other reason for her arrival here. Her history was impossible to ignore. Her actions made it near impossible to believe she might have come for anything else.
Messages In This Thread
I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 09, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 09, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 09, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 09, 2015, 07:06 PM