I seriously need some Starbucks
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
It seemed the submission she had already shown was not enough for the trio and soon the ebony furred alpha was upon the small Dotharan wolf and she was quickly followed by her mate a pale Beta. She was even smaller in size to them now than before, skinny, not much muscle left on her, and certainly not as confident. Kivi's muscle was her pride and joy, she worked hard for it and it had just disappeared over the time she spent swimming in darkness. With her muscle went her confidence. In time she would surely regain her strength and be back to her old rebellious self, however now was a different situation. She didn't have that muscle and determination to fight against the wolves of the Spire and so her only other option would either be die or submit.

Filled with humiliation the female turned on her back and lay stomach up to the group, her tail tucked between her legs. She averted her gaze rather than staring at the Alpha head on and a voice caused a slight scare in her though she kept as calm as possible given the situation she was in. His question confused her at first but the more she thought about it, the more it made sense. If she had known who occupied the mountain she would have rather drowned in the ocean than face them, but that was not an option now. "No" she spoke the lie clearly, though not aggressive, or rudely. It was true she had come to the mountain to die, but if she was going to leave this earth she wanted to go out on her own terms.
Messages In This Thread
I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 09, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 09, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 09, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 09, 2015, 07:06 PM