Swiftcurrent Creek avey tare's slasher flicks
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
"Aye aye!" Bones agreed enthusiastically when Tuwawi officially declared that they would hunt together in the 'morrow. Already, images began to dance through the youth's head. She pictured herself and Tuwawi felling something large, like a bison. She licked her lips at the thought of so much meat. Part of her knew that they could never bring down such a beast alone, yet it was fun to daydream about it.

Shaking off the fuzziness of her reverie, Bones rolled over and propped herself up on her elbows as Tuwawi readied to depart. "No, I'm okay," Bones reassured the reddish she-wolf, grinning and wagging her tail so that it thumped noisily on either side of her small gray hips. "Good night, Tu-wa-wi!"

As the adult began to shuffle off in the direction of her den, Bones rolled onto her back again, waving a paw in the air as a final farewell. It then sank down to join its mate on her chest and Bones sighed happily, her still-damp fur drying in the cool night air. Beside her, the creek burbled softly and, overhead, the moon hung low in the sky. Bones wondered if Atticus or maybe even Kraken was looking up at it just now as well... and, with that thought drifting in her head, she dropped off to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 02:18 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 12, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 18, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 23, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 24, 2014, 07:34 PM