Redhawk Caldera BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It slowly dawned on me that Raven and Elwood Jr were meant to be nearby. Oops!

He saw Finley stiffen the instant she rose onto all fours and began calling not only for her son but for his daughter as well. This confused Peregrine, though only for a split second. She must have enlisted the elder pup to watch the younger. Sure enough, the two burst into view, laughing and out of breath. The Alpha male's lip twitched. He had seen his girls play with the pack's youngest member before but this was the first time he thought, She'll make a good mom someday. As soon as the thought popped into his brain, he blinked.

Giving no indication of his sudden mix of emotions—he had already bored Finley to tears regarding Nightjar and he wasn't about to start on the girls too—Peregrine cracked a grin at the Beta's comment. "Your secret's safe with me, scrotethroat. But if letting your kids out of your sight makes you a bad parent, then..." Peregrine made a low whistling sound. "I'm forever doomed to be a really half-ass dad," he quipped. It was one of the first times he was able to crack a joke about his condition.
Messages In This Thread
BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 16, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 22, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 27, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 29, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 04, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 11, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 11, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 19, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 26, 2015, 07:56 PM