Otter Creek I should wear the armor, and you the gown
31 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The woman's hunt for herbs had led her to the edges Blackfeather's borders. The sound of a calm current caused the wolfess to travel off the pack lands and to the edge of a creek. She was desperate in her attempt to search for herbs, though few were found. Soon daylight slipped away as the sun retired for the night and the moon came out with the twinkling stars that danced in the sky. With the little mouthful of herbs she was able to locate for the day stashed away in a nearby bush, the female trotted out to a small clearing where she could enjoy the stars as they shone bright in the sky.

She had studied the constellations and stars for some time back in Gator Marsh and had always been a fan of the way they appeared glued in the sky and then would just vanish when morning came again. Adelina relaxed under the night sky on her back, watching for shooting stars and even planets that were incredibly difficult to locate. While she was a junkie for education of the dazzling stars, the moon and it's phases had always been her favorite and Adelina had been fortunate enough to witness a new moon tonight.
Messages In This Thread
I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 13, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 14, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 15, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 16, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 18, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 20, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 22, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 27, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - October 01, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - October 02, 2015, 07:49 PM