Fairspell Meadow The webs we weave
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis frowned, almost out of pity when the girl gave her arrogant reply. She wasn't lying when she said others would not hesitate to harm. It was the bitter truth and this girl would learn the hard way, no matter how passive she was about it. This was not just any pack, not like this novice had just suggested. Things worked differently here, only a fool could not see that. 
But the newcomer did not understand her words, instead giving off a snarky reply to the wrong tone."I am still your superior. I don't care how much you don't give a damn, you are still required to respect me" She stated, not to pester but to inform. As the Alpha required respect, so did the ranks. Frankly, the girl's attitude was getting too rude to be taken lightly or as a mocking joke, but she lowered her temper. Burke would deal with the disobliging, it wasn't her job.

"What I meant was, if you seek it, there is another area of the medicines you can follow. You probably heard of it, the Dark Brotherhood. Priestesses dabble into the dark arts and healing witchcraft, so to speak" She returned. Though if the girl had no wish to listen, she could figure it out herself. Assassin was her forte and couldn't imagine messing with the medicines herself.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 10, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: The web we weave - by Nemesis - September 10, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 10, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Nemesis - September 11, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 11, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Nemesis - September 14, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 15, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Nemesis - September 15, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 15, 2015, 06:18 PM