Wapun Meadow Far From Home, On My Own
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He did not wish to drift too far from the Grove, but the wolf desperately needed some time to clear his head. He wasn’t sure he would ever adjust looking upon Swift’s face and seeing empty eye sockets stare back at him – the vision was not only haunting, but heartbreaking.

He did not seek the eastern side of their territory, fearful that he might run in to Eshe. He was not sure if he could handle another douse of guilt upon that which already weighed him, and so the wolf moved southwest, his paws leading him awfully close to his old home.

Perhaps they never should have eft Swiftcurrent Creek. They had dealt with numerous, troublesome neighbors.. but their home had never caught fire there – they had never suffered from such bear attacks.

But they were rooted for now, and the cinnamon Alpha would not move his pack again. They would work more diligently at solidifying the safety within their small haven, and from there, they would maintain it. Scimitar was tired of playing the puppet to the world, and he was ready to rise once more.

Giving a quick shake of his thoughts, the Frostufr lifted his aqua eyes, noting a dark form in the distance. It was easy to see she was female – the slender curves were hard to miss. Hesitating, the stoical wolf watched her silently, debating if he should investigate further.. or head home now.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 28, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - October 02, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - October 02, 2015, 11:34 PM