Wapun Meadow Far From Home, On My Own
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Before he could decide if he would approach or not, the raven female spotted him, studying him. He was tempted to opt for a quick exit – to turn back and head to Jade Fern Grove where he should have been now.. but he could not bring himself to return so swiftly. Not with knowing what awaited him upon return.

His aqua eyes smoothed over her as she made to close the distance between them, seemingly deciding what would occur for both of them. She was a graceful creature – her sleek form indicating not only youth, but a delicate nature. His muzzle tipped slightly as the male forced himself to relax, his own eyes seeking.

She did not smell of a scent he recognized as belonging to one of their neighbor packs, but there was still much to be explored in the area once more. Giving a nod to her soft greeting, Scimitar exhaled softly. “Hello,” he returned, his torn ear giving an idle flick. “I haven’t seen you around before.” It was a ridiculous statement – but he was at a loss for what else to say.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 28, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - October 02, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - October 02, 2015, 11:34 PM