Wapun Meadow Far From Home, On My Own
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Upon the return of a greeting, her attention was, briefly, pulled from his face and to his torn ear. She wondered what had happened there, but dare not ask, less it be a touchy subject. Besides, whatever had caused it didn’t concern her, the wound having seemed to have healed long before her arrival in Teekon—perhaps even before her entrance into the world itself. The statement that followed his greeting had her peering back into his eyes, unable to keep a faint smile from touching her lips. “I would hope not,” she responded, a hint of amusement in her words. “I only recently arrived here, and I suspect I would have remembered seeing you during my journey away from home.” Her memory worked well, making forgetting a face next to impossible—not that she wished to forget anyone she’s met.

“My name’s Asterr Draconid.” In spite of his being larger than her, she did not feel as if the male was one to be feared. His body language did not alert her to anything worth worrying over, allowing her to give her name without even a trace of worry or caution lingering in her tone. “Your name?” Asterr had become a bit interested in the stranger, wondering what had lured him from wherever he’d come from. “Do you live around here?” The young dragon had no problem asking questions, especially since she was in an unfamiliar land, speaking to an unknown wolf. She kept quiet while awaiting his answer, if any were to come, not wanting to accidentally speak over him. Plus, she wanted to know just how close by the man lived, as that would lead to another question.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 28, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - October 02, 2015, 02:09 PM