Wapun Meadow Far From Home, On My Own
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Asterr appreciated the other sharing his name. Scimitar. She’d never met anyone by such a name before, making their meeting all the more pleasant—for her, at least. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Scimitar.” There was a sliver of disappointment that hit her when he answered her inquiry concerning the location of his home. The feeling was subdued right away, however, since she had suspected as much. It was the direction from which it appeared he’d come from, after all. Even so, the response caused the question she’d planned to ask to die in her throat. While it was merely an assumption that he would be unable to answer, that, combined with the whisper in the back of her mind, kept the query from rising from its ashes. Patch would come when she was rested. She’d arrive from the same direction the young dragon had. The ex-medium was certain of it.

The Draconid did not answer the question he’d given her right away, uncertain of her answer. She had left home to travel, as well as to see what laid beyond the confines of her tribe. Perhaps the valley she’d stumbled across could show her just that. “I’m not sure yet,” she admitted. “I believe I will be staying around for a bit, though.” The land, albeit still new to her, had caught her interest enough that she didn’t want to leave right away. What she planned to do after she’d explored some more was something she’d yet to figure out. “Any particular reason why you asked?” There was a touch of curiosity in her tone, though interest and amusement overpowered it.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 28, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - October 02, 2015, 02:09 PM