Kintla Flatlands spiraling supernova
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Ahh sleep, can never get enough

Nishu didn't know much about any of the territories. He thought that by remembering landmarks he could easily locate Rain afterwards but the storm had changed everything once it was finished. It was like he was teleported into another world that was in ruins. Still even during the storm there was no way to tell where they were at the time. Hearing how Amekaze was searching for them made him stop. Did she search the caves at the base of the mountains?

"I can say for certain that we were heading towards Blacktail Deer Plateau from Stravenger bay, after that it felt like we got pulled into another world. Something is clearly wrong with her leg, She can't put any weight on it... It is likely broken." He said calmly. Suddenly he felt like it was his fault that Rain got injured. Everything that happens to her now would be his fault. Surely no Knight before him had this much of a failure. He wasn't worthy of the title. But losing that was like losing his life.

He turned to face Amekaze. "I don't understand how I can't find her. I've been in the west of here and searched every cave I could find at the mountain base. If you were searching in the north and didn't come across her then.. Where is Rain?" 

Suddenly he decided to move again but in a different direction, Northwest. Then spoke in a weary tone. "I should go back to those mountains, maybe I missed a cave. I have to find her.. now"
Messages In This Thread
spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 21, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 22, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 23, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 28, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 30, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 30, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - October 05, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 07, 2015, 01:36 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - October 09, 2015, 04:20 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 09, 2015, 11:29 PM