Swiftcurrent Creek three days rest
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
The growing pains of shifting a wolf from an old RP to this one seem to be almost over

Ferdie sat down without taking a drink, he looked at her up and down, his eyes were not seeking hers but rather looking her over, taking in her femininity. Slowly they made their way back to her face, though he was not about to stare into her eyes he just wanted to convey himself properly.

Ferdie huffed sadly, “I’m sorry Mi’lady. My past is long and confusing, much like the story I shared with you His eyes dropped to her chest, His shoulders dropped and even his aura seemed to dim.
He did not realize how odd his behavior seemed; he was a wolf trapped between two worlds. The past and the present; yet he was clearly not happy in either place.

“I wanted to shared with you the story of my past, and how our stories were similar, But instead I gave you something, slightly less painful. No, no wolf has ever tended my wounds not even as a pup, that was the story I gave to you, but what I should have shared was the story of my Queen, Kosses was her name.”

A tear slid down the brutes face, his broken heart ached terribly, His voice became horse as he stopped any further tears

“She was a seductive wolf, the Queen, Alpha over all the packs in the land, she was Alpha of the alpha’s the alpha’s were to all follow her command, and by extension their packs.
She and I were ... we were ... not mates, but she let on she wanted to be, I was inthralled, then she chose another; out of no where. I went to the farthest pack land the alpha there also had loved her. He died, he was old and perhaps a broken heart helped do him in, I was with him when he died. So I lifted my tail up and I walked around like an alpha, none challenged me, they just accepted me, In fact no wolf has ever contested my self appointed rank before.

Not long after; Kosses came, she was still the Queen I had to listen. She led me on more, she had wished I was her mate. I tried to challenge her mate for her but as it turns out he was not a wolf but a shape shifter of some sort and on those grounds he refused my challenge and Kosses returned to his side. It was not long after that, that a great famine and drought hit the land, Everyone left, even she did. I waited the longest of all, but even I could not wait where there is no food or life.”

Ferdie sighed again, there was more, but nothing that needed to be explained now. Not about Kosses anyway.

“I have never been asked or expected to submit to another wolf. Under my parents; they were alpha’s therefore as a pup I was treated as one, When my father decided that my brothers and I had to fight to the death to determine the strongest of the three of us, to take his place as alpha. We were barely yearlings, I turned and left immediately, I don’t know what happened to my brothers, My mother intervened when my father went to kill me for leaving. She was giving me enough time to leave, I don’t know if her killed her in my stead, however he was like that. She would not have wanted me to return, even to save her. My mother mentioned once I might have had two sisters but my father killed them even before their first meal believing females to be weaker.”

Ferdie perked a bit; talking about his youth gave him back some of the strength that his past with Kosses stole. He lifted his eyes to meet Fox’s “I believe females are stronger then males, in most every way” He smiled fondly, offering nothing more then adoration in his tone “Mi’Lady” He bowed his head to her.

He thought to himself after sharing with her his heart and bearing his soul in-conclusion, yes, I guess I did miss out on a lot of early social skills.
Messages In This Thread
three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 20, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 20, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 21, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 22, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 24, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 25, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 27, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 28, 2014, 06:21 PM