Wapun Meadow Far From Home, On My Own
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The words that followed were not entirely unexpected, but still just enough to have a look of astonishment flicker across her face. A mere glimmer in her eyes, which was gone as quickly as it’d arrived. The offer was tempting, she’d admit that to herself, but something urged her not to accept it. Being in the presence of others was enjoyable for her, having grown in a close-knit tribe, but loyalty to her family was also of great importance. Patch, while not related by blood, was still family to her, and she couldn’t allow herself to carry on and look into packs in the area—not yet, at least, not with the elder female still trailing far behind her.

Asterr gave the male a polite shake of her head, then, having quickly made up her mind. Perhaps she would have given it more thought had her travelling companion been with her currently, but without the lighter wolf at her side, she felt making any big decisions to be a lousy idea. Something like joining a pack would have affected the both of them, and she wanted her friend to have a say in the matter, rather than being forced to follow the younger's lead. “I will have to decline your offer,” she finally voiced, gaze holding the appreciation she felt towards the proposal. “A friend of mine is meant to be catching up with me soon, and I would hate to drag her into a whole new pack without her having a say in it first.” While she could have said she would consider the idea of joining his home, she had opted for declining altogether. It was due to her friend still being far off, yes, but also because she wasn’t yet ready to settle in the unfamiliar land. An instinct within her told her to explore further, to see what else was out there, before even thinking about settling.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 28, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - October 02, 2015, 02:09 PM