[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone
16 Posts
Ooc — Rat
The she-wolf's sharply angled head lowered after her howl was released, her eyes immediately opening to reveal the ghost of an expectant expression. For the most part, Larch remained in a neutral stance, expressionless, with the exception of the occasional wince when a pounding tightened her chest. Larch had never been over-the-top with her emotions, but the sight of the Vale laid out before her had made a fog of longing settle in her heart.

The tan figure emerged from the steep, stony climbs of the Sunspire to regard Larch with an assessor's eye. She spoke quietly as ever, but the quiet voice was enough to flatten the blazed female's ears in shame. How could she have gotten so lost as to abandon those she had sworn to fight for?

“I was,” her voice sounded, more hoarse than the lilting, bubbling tones which would have emerged previously. Larch was worse for wear – it showed, and she disliked it. With a small cough she went on: “I don't expect forgiveness.” Her immaculately carved head bowed, hazel eyes averting from the soft-spoken woman. “I just... hope for it. Hope to make it up to you.” A shadow of a self-deprecating smile partially formed across one side of Larch's muzzle as the kinked tip of her tail twitched. Given time to recuperate from her foolish wanderings, the honey-and-cream female would prove herself trustworthy.
Messages In This Thread
[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 28, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 04:04 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 30, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 06:23 AM