[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

The female was indeed in a shameful state. The tone form once adorned in soft honey curls were matted and well worn, as were the digits of her paws. She had certainly been wandering which offered an odd ease to the warrior’s mind. Her assumptions that perhaps Larch had wandered into another’s pack was gradually proven wrong by both the scent and the sight of her. Fatigue rested upon her muzzle unabashedly and clear, while the sunken state of her belly held the guardian’s precedence. A weathered lip turned slightly as bother marred the once calmed expression. Guilt, the faintest glimmer of which crept into the bi-colored eyes. Perhaps had she given more attention to the female, she might not have found the need to venture.

Was it not her role as ward to the lead to see to the wellbeing of their kin?

Grumbling softly, Xi’nuata marched toward her subordinate, her lips twitching expectantly. Then quickly they reared revealing sharp incisors primed for the bite. Swift, soundless, lacking the malicious drive that implored others to seek blood, she snapped lightly at the scruff of the pale gold neck. Then as quickly (and softly) as her wrath was administered, she turned her back on the female then seated herself. “I do fault myself for your absence…” she growled softly. “Yet it is your responsibility to seek out an ear if there is trouble on your mind. We are not stone, nor am I to ignore what bothers you. Is that understood?”

Messages In This Thread
[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 28, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 04:04 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Xi'nuata - March 29, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 30, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 06:23 AM