[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

A few moments more passed by between the two of them, with the warrior keeping her back to her subordinate. In truth, Xi’nuata was not fond of discipline. It always seemed that Raheerah would be the one to take over in that department. But she was learning with each instance of packlife, that it was an inevitable responsibility for those with rank. A time would come when an example needed to be made, though she hoped it was not by wholly violent means. Sighing softly to herself, the female pat the earth with a single beat of her lush tail then carefully pushed herself to stand.

“We will see, then,” stretching her digits to feel the coolness of the earth beneath them, she walked with purpose to the weathered side once more. Hardened jewels umber and gold eventually softened as they rested on the pale golden crown. “But you cannot meet your brethren again in this state,” faintly smiling, she lowered her muzzle to nudge the base of an ear in kindly gesture. “The springs will do your body well. Come.”

Nudging Larch forward with the careful guidance of her shoulder, she led her from the borders to grounds more familiar. By sound of the babbling stream they were guided into the very heart of the pines wherein lay the quiet spring and the plentiful healing herbs that cloaked its rim. Even standing amidst their aromatic graces, the woman felt a calm she desperately needed. “Much has changed since your absence,” drawing down her to her haunches she gestured with the point of her muzzle for her companion to make use of the springs. “All eyes are on our borders now. Patrols have heightened… and there is little rest for the faction.”

Messages In This Thread
[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 28, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 04:04 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Xi'nuata - March 29, 2014, 09:15 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 30, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 06:23 AM