[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Taking her first real rest in some time, Xi’nuata lowered herself to her belly by the spring. With paws outstretched, she curled the callused digits into the healing springs to soothe them, then let her head rest atop her ankles finding comfort in the serenity of the woodland. For the briefest moment, the tribulations of the world seemed far from the borders, yet there was and would remain a presence in the back of her mind, always threatening to creep to the forefront when all seemed too still.

“There was trouble,” she began softly. “And we took care of it with minimal effort. However if it happened once, there is a possibility it would happen again.” Her brows raised as she turned her gaze to Larch. “In your absence we had an intruder from the Creek rummage through our cache. Raheerah and I caught up with her, but another of the Creek breeched our borders to protect her.” Her tail swat the ground disturbing an innocent cluster of fragrant herbs, then settled once more against her thigh.

“We let them go,” she continued. “…however Raheerah has made efforts to keep the borders under a more careful watch. None may enter or leave without his acknowledgment. But that is not so say we are confined within the Vale. In his own way, I believe he worries…”

Messages In This Thread
[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 28, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 04:04 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Xi'nuata - March 29, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 30, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 06:23 AM