[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Thought of the intrusion had yet to fail to rouse the woman’s hackles to stand on end. It was a time in which she had witnessed the callous nature of those she called neighbors, and found their like insufferable if only by that singular instance. Yet the lack of punishment (as far as she was aware), or any attempt to reconcile disturbed her greatly. Was it not the role of the pack to assume responsibility for its members? Rightfully so, she toyed with the idea that they simply did not care, thus further encouraging her unease. If one- no two, could antagonize without punishment… who was to say that others would not as well?

Grumbling to herself, the warrior let her muzzle shift in direction of the mountain’s base as if there in the thick woodland she might spy a flicker of red flame within the darkness. Were these the thoughts that brought about his decision? Was it this unknowing that compelled him to take such brash, absolute steps to protect them?

Sharply an ear flicked back in thought, drawing her attention back around to Larch as she spoke. The woman’s brows perked slightly. “That is a doubt we will remove from you,” her words were soft yet absolute, offering no opening for contest or further doubt in mind. “It is the role of each to have the confidence and strength to defend their home if need be. But it is the privilege of the warrior to exhibit their skill to ensure the others need not fight.” Her gaze shifted slightly to rest on the bridge of pale gold when seen. “Should this happen again, you will be able to defend your home.”

Messages In This Thread
[IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 28, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 04:04 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 29, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 30, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Xi'nuata - March 30, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: [IC rejoining!] Kicking my heels, alone - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 06:23 AM