Lost Creek Hollow Food Glorious Food
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
It was as if the fae opposite of her had heard her thoughts, for she appeared rather quickly. Curious, Ilya dipped her head to the larger wolf in greeting. "Good morning," she murmured, watching her with a small smile, "I don't believe I've met you before." She tilted her dark head, her ice-blue eyes glinting as the morning sun hit them. She ducked her head a little to avoid the glare. "I am Ilya." The small black canine glanced down to the fat hare she'd just caught, and then back up to the female, "Care to eat?" she asked with a polite grin and an excited glimmer in her eyes. Even though she had been part of Lost Creek Hollows for a growing number of days, she felt as though she hadn't done much to help the pack, a promise she had made to Mordecai when she first arrived at the boarder. 

"It's not much-" she began, shrugging her shoulders a little, "-but it's fresh and pretty big for a hare," she continued proudly. "I'm honestly not sure how I mananged to catch it so close to winter," she added, half to herself and half to the fae. It was perhaps not too close to winter, but the she-wolf often forgot how long seasons were; leaves had only just begun to change colors. It may have been in her tendency to move too quickly through life or act immediatly on actions. Not that she had made bad decisions, but being a loner for so long she had learned to make decisions on the spot and act upon them right away. 

Ilya sat down, observing the female with curiousity still shining in her eyes. "I apologize for asking, I don't mean to talk your ear off," she smiled in a teasing way but more towards herself than the fae, "But how long have you been here? I mean, In the pack? I've only spoken to Luke and Mordecai, and they're both founders." It was true that she was chatty, but from lacking social contact for so long when she gained oppertunities for conversation she soaked it up. She wanted to learn about the pack and learn about the wolves inside it; she couldn't do that if she didn't speak, could she?
Messages In This Thread
Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - October 18, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - October 21, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - October 22, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - November 07, 2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - November 09, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - November 10, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - November 10, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - November 14, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - November 16, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - December 28, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - December 29, 2015, 11:54 AM