Felltree Marsh reach for the dead
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Nope, I don't see that :-( Ah, well, I just need to not let my fingers get away from me ^_^

Dash may have been the larger of the two, even had the upper paw, but he did not want to fight her. Yes, he had his fair share of scraps, most of which had left him with the scars to remind him every day. But, he was not one to go looking for a fight, or even jump into one needlessly. Yes, if she came after him again, he would retaliate, but his actions were purely defensive, not offensive.

Still, she was yelling at him like a mad wolf when he hadn't done a thing to her. He had simply been trying to wade through this god forsaken swamp in an effort to get to the other side, and she had come along like a bat out of hell. And she had the audacity to ask him if he wished to be cursed. While Dash was not a violent wolf, he did have a limit to the amount of bull he was willing to take from someone. His hackles raised, tail and ears held high, and a warning growl coming from his throat, he stalked up to her,  doing his best to tower over her. "I stole nothing from you! I was just walking and you attacked me!" He didn't yell, but his voice held the anger threatening to be released.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
reach for the dead - by Lakhesis - October 17, 2015, 10:12 AM
RE: reach for the dead - by Dash - October 19, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: reach for the dead - by Lakhesis - October 19, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: reach for the dead - by Dash - October 19, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: reach for the dead - by Lakhesis - October 19, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: reach for the dead - by Dash - October 19, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: reach for the dead - by Lakhesis - October 22, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: reach for the dead - by Dash - October 22, 2015, 08:21 PM