Big Salmon Lake Icarus
7 Posts
Ooc — Wingz (formerly known as ;)
Her face was wrinkled in a mask of mild dislike she picked her way delicately over the muck and toward the male that moved before her.  She paused as he flung mud carelessly from covered paw, wincing as a gob landed upon her pristine white leg. Ugh, she thought with an inward sigh, closing her eyes momentarily as she took a deep breath.  She felts like she had one of these fish stuck in her throat she surveyed the area before them with critical green eyes.

I’m so glad we left home for this… this paradise, she quipped, silver tail waving contemplatively behind her. If you get eaten by ghost fish, it’s your own fault. She glanced at Ridir with a smile twisting her mouth, just to make sure that he knew she was joking.  Obviously she wouldn’t really leave him behind.  Though she really was not so sure that they should ever have left home in the first place.

Now what do we do, oh mighty navigator? I don't think I want to settle here in Fish Smell Fields. There had been signs of wolves in the area for quite a while, but they had not yet crossed paths with any.  Of course, at some point they did need to find others, for two young wolves had no business in strange lands as winter approached.  But when they did find others, what would she say? Spirits above, she just might throw up.
Messages In This Thread
Icarus - by Ridir - November 03, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Icarus - by Caeli - November 03, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Icarus - by Ridir - November 03, 2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Icarus - by Caeli - November 04, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Icarus - by Ridir - November 05, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Icarus - by Caeli - November 07, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Icarus - by Ridir - November 08, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Icarus - by Caeli - November 08, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Icarus - by Ridir - November 09, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Icarus - by Caeli - November 18, 2015, 11:31 PM