Duck Lake fighting shadows
Eta
I'll stay awake, 'cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Hey @Haven ! its finally the weekend, so I should be posting faster. Last post from me here, though! 
[Image: tumblr_nhrwjs0XqS1sfmaido1_500.gif]
Lunae blinked, confused. 'This wolf, she wants to help me?', she thought. "I-I'm o-okay, I guess", Lunae lied, she felt really exhausted and worn out. She wanted to fall back down, but she stayed standing. She slowly swayed from side to side, dizzy. Her eyes seemed to go unfocused and back into focus. Yes, she felt tired, but something felt wrong. 'I feel sick, I should start going', she thought. "I'm sorry I disturbed you, I-I think I need to go, thanks for the help", she stuttered. As soon as those words left her mouth, her mind began wondering why she felt like this. 'Is it something I ate', she wondered. 'It might be that plant that I ate', she thought in horror, the emotion showing up on her face. 
 About a day ago, Lunae felt really tired and remembered how her mother used to collect some plants. She had believed that some must be edible. She chewed on some plants, hoping to take the pain away. Instead, they were disgusting and she spit them out.
 Lunae was about to fall while distracted, but she caught and balanced herself. She looked at the larger wolf. She slowly nodded, her stomach now twisting painfully. She slowly stumbled back the way she had come from. 'Never again, you just disturbed the poor wolf', she scolded herself. When she was alone, she frowned. The wolf wasn't rude, but she just didn't feel comfortable. Ignoring the pain, she kept walking.
Messages In This Thread
fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - September 26, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 03, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 04, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 04, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 01, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 02, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 04, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 04, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 05, 2015, 07:05 AM