Redhawk Caldera Mountains beyond mountains
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
Sassafras caught the glimmer in Peregrine’s eyes and could not have been more pleased with his choice of words. She wagged her tail in enthusiastic approval and sat back on her haunches to better match his more casual stance, and she was all friendly deference. Her still splayed ears twitched visibly as she shifted her long limbs, and her eyes were as bright as could be. She beamed.

"I hunt small, fast game, but I want to become a capable warrior as well," she replied, mixing in the one thing she knew she excelled in (and was evident by her physique) with an aspiration that had sprouted from her upbringing. "I noticed other wolves had left their mark on this area as I was wandering around… maybe I could help you keep an eye on things like that." She had a penchant for stalking others for fun, so it only made perfect sense to also do so to potentially violent strangers.
Messages In This Thread
Mountains beyond mountains - by Sassafras - November 22, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Mountains beyond mountains - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 22, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Mountains beyond mountains - by Sassafras - November 23, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Mountains beyond mountains - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 23, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Mountains beyond mountains - by Sassafras - November 24, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Mountains beyond mountains - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 24, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Mountains beyond mountains - by Sassafras - November 25, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Mountains beyond mountains - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 25, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Mountains beyond mountains - by Sassafras - December 12, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Mountains beyond mountains - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 15, 2015, 11:33 AM