Silvertip Mountain a monkey on the edge
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He was thankful that she followed him, though when he looked back to her, she looked almost frightened and was still sniffling. It broke his heart knowing he was the cause of that. He walked until it was quiet enough that they would be able to hear each other clearly, then stopped and turned towards her. He was careful, though, not to invade her personal space. He didn't know if he could stomach having her pull away from him again.

June, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. What I said on the ledge was that when I seen you looking over, my heart almost stopped, he explained. Not quite literally, though it did skip a beat... It's a meaning... That if anything ever bad happened to you... It would break my heart. He frowned, his ears folded on his head as he spoke, his gaze cast downwards. He felt so bad for having scared her.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
a monkey on the edge - by June - November 15, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - November 15, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by June - November 16, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - November 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by June - November 25, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - November 30, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by June - December 01, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - December 01, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by June - December 02, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:28 PM