Lost Creek Hollow no harm no foul, i guess
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
careful with the powerplay! i don't mind letting it slide this time, but try to avoid it if you can!

What had been a small venture into the territory, turned out to be a wearying one. He was getting better, little by little, but was no means entirely in a position that he found himself comfortable with. While rest had been important to healing, he found that it had its drawbacks as well; his stamina for such ventures was considerably less. It would come back in time, there were no questions about that, and ultimately he had retired early when darkness had descended on the woodland.

But he found that even as he lounged, he was restless. He had tossed and turned, twisted up the random bits of fluff and leaves that had found their way in over the time he had been there. He disliked the confinement of the den, but also found that it kept him out of sight and at times, out of mind. He imagined it gave Harlyn some ease that he came back to the same place to rest, saving her the effort of having to track him down when the nights became more than just chilly.

So when a bark grasped his attention towards the den mouth, his restlessness curbed. He rose in an unseen stagger, tiredly shaking out his coat before heading towards the low entrance. Having not paid much attention to who the caller was, he wasn't sure who he was about to encounter until the small and dark shape of Ilya appeared in the gloom outside. She had brought a fish with her, which piqued his interests minutely and he yawned noisily, tail wagging; his greeting for the time being.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 10, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 11, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 13, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 14, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 15, 2015, 12:56 PM