Flycatcher Downs i forgot softness, it did not serve me
bury my love in moondust
70 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All Welcome 

Root is hesitant to leave the safety of the pack lands but she knows they can’t live in fear.  She hadn’t been here when Mordacai had been attacked, she hadn’t been directly involved or effected by the cougar but it lingers in the back of her mind.  When she should be focusing on the task at hand, she splits half her attention on keeping tuned in to her surroundings.  Her ears are cupped forward, half listening for movement that might come out of no where and her nose searches for faint traces of the feline, but as well as a herd she spotted days prior when she joined her new home.  The fact they were the only pack in his quadrant made her believe it still lingered in what little safety they had with a myriad of wolves surrounding them.  

When she steps out into an opening, a set of stone to her right, she feels a little wave of relief.  Should anyone approach her, she will see them coming.  If she has enough distance, she can run.  She’s fast—maybe she wouldn’t outrun a cougar—but with enough distance she can find enough safety, call for her pack mates, but for the moment it’s empty.  The herd she spotted several days ago isn’t even around, but their scent is still present.  It’s not fresh but if she can try and track it, she might just be able to find them.
Messages In This Thread
i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Root - December 12, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Bastien - December 13, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Root - December 13, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Bastien - December 13, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Root - December 17, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Bastien - December 23, 2015, 01:43 AM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Root - December 24, 2015, 11:44 PM